Tour Colorado offers a wide range of comprehensive tours statewide. Multiday theme tours include train rides, scenic drives, wildlife spotting, adventure thrills, and shopping excursions.
Tour Colorado (888/311–8687. www.tourcolorado.com.)
Colorado Wine Country Tours takes wine lovers on a sommelier-guided tour of Colorado wineries on the Front Range and the Western Slope. Culinary Connectors offers Denver-based culinary tours of the city's best restaurants as well as tours of ethnic, gourmet, and farmers' markets.
Field Guides takes birders on 10-day trips in search of Colorado's prairie chickens and grouse every April. OARS offers multiday rafting trips on the Yampa and Green rivers and hiking vacations in Chaco Canyon, Mesa Verde National Park, Ute Mountain Tribal Park, and National Bridges Monument. Victor Emanuel Nature Tours offers several Colorado-based birding tours in the spring and summer.
Colorado Wine Country Tours (303/777–9463. www.coloradowinecountrytours.com.)
Culinary Connectors (303/495–5487. www.culinaryconnectors.com.)
Field Guides (800/728–4953. www.fieldguides.com.)
OARS (800/346–6277. www.oars.com/colorado.)
Victor Emanuel Nature Tours (512/328–5221 or 800/328–8368. www.ventbird.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's