- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For an afternoon in some of the finest backcountry wilderness around, as well as a plethora of rainbow, cutthroat, brown, and brook trout, head for the beautiful San Miguel and Delores rivers.
Telluride Outside. This service runs guided fly-fishing trips from its store, the Telluride Angler. It also organizes a variety of summer and winter activities in the Telluride area, including four-wheel drive, white-water rafting, mountain biking, and photography excursions. Telluride Angler, 121 W. Colorado Ave., Telluride, CO, 81435. 970/728–3895 or 800/831–6230. www.tellurideoutside.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe