Sights & Attractions in Telluride and Southwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Cortez
Crow Canyon Archaeological Center
Professionals, students, and any would-be Indiana Joneses come...
|Archaeological Sites, Educational Institutions, Tours||Cortez|
Four Corners Monument
About 40 mi southwest of Cortez, this interesting landmark is...
|Memorials / Monuments||Cortez|
Mud Creek Hogan
This endearing bit of classic American kitsch has about a dozen...
|Museums / Galleries, Stores / Malls||Cortez|
Ute Mountain Tribal Park
The only way to see this spectacular 125,000-acre park, located...
|Archaeological Sites, Tours||Cortez|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional