Sights & Attractions in Telluride and Southwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Silverton
Christ of the Mines Shrine
If you look north toward Anvil Mountain, you'll see the Christ...
|Memorials / Monuments||Silverton|
Just a few miles outside of town, the Mayflower Mill (also known...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Silverton|
Old Hundred Gold Mine
A tram takes you 1,500 feet into the Old Hundred Gold Mine for...
San Juan County Historical Society Museum
In the old San Juan County Jail, built in 1902 to house criminals...
|Museums / Galleries||Silverton|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save in Gunnison: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $131+/Nt Expedia
- May deal: Mesa Verde Inn Cortez Fr $79+/Nt Expedia
- $31.95 & up : Economy rentals in Gunnison Hotwire
- Knights Inn Durango on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $73+/Nt — $73 Expedia
- $39.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Gunnison — $40 Hotwire