Sights & Attractions in Telluride and Southwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Silverton
Christ of the Mines Shrine
If you look north toward Anvil Mountain, you'll see the Christ...
|Memorials / Monuments||Silverton|
Mayflower Gold Mill
Just 2 miles northeast of Silverton, the Mayflower Gold Mill...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Silverton|
Old Hundred Gold Mine
A tram takes you 1,500 feet into the Old Hundred Gold Mine for...
San Juan County Historical Society Museum
In the old San Juan County Jail, built in 1902 to house criminals...
|Museums / Galleries||Silverton|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional