Shopping in Telluride and Southwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Durango
Appaloosa Trading Co.
Your best source for all things leather, Appaloosa Trading Co...
Artesanos Design Collection
The selection of furniture, rugs, and other handcrafted goods...
|Crafts, Household Items / Furniture, Ceramics / Glassware||Durango|
This gift shop carries specialty foods (like local tortilla chips...
|Gifts / Souvenirs, Local Specialties||Durango|
Honeyville, about 10 mi north of Durango, sells honey, jams...
|Food / Candy||Durango|
This well-stocked general-interest shop specializes in regional...
|Books / Stationery||Durango|
Recognized as one of the region's best Native American galleries...
|Jewelry / Accessories, Antiques / Collectibles, Art Galleries||Durango|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $59* & up -- Fares from 64 U.S. Cities into September, e/w Frontier Airlines