- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crow Canyon Archaeological Center
Crow Canyon Archaeological Center Review
The Crow Canyon Archaeological Center offers a variety of educational programs for professionals and students (or any would-be Indiana Jones with an interest in ancient relics). Among the more popular offerings are weeklong "Archaeology Adventures," which allow visitors to work alongside professional archaeologists as they search for pottery, stone tools, and other artifacts at excavation sites throughout the area, then clean and catalog their finds in the lab. The program includes a special guided tour of Mesa Verde National Park.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Now & Save! Telluride Fr $146+/Nt Travelocity
- $750 & Up: Lumiere 4.5-Star Hotel in Telluride Save with Expedia, $34/night less
- $49.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Telluride Hotwire
- 4-Star Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge Fr $475+/Nt — $475 Save with Hotels.com, $275/night less
- $43.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Telluride — $44 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more