- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- comfortable lodge
- knowledgeable hosts
- great value
- TV only in common area
Check Rates from our Partners
Cristiana Guesthaus Review
With a huge stone fireplace in a wood-beamed lobby, this alpine-style ski lodge provides a cozy, unpretentious haven. Paneled rooms are decorated in neutrals with traditional country pine furnishings. The hot tub sits on a redwood deck with a breathtaking view of the mountains. Historic downtown is within walking distance, and hiking, biking, and Nordic ski trails are only minutes away. The innkeepers are avid sports people, and happily give winter and summer trail advice. Homemade muesli and pastries are included in the generous breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $124.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Telluride Hotwire
- Super Low Telluride Rate: Book Fr $189+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $60/night less
- $23.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montrose Hotwire
- $134.00 & up : 5-star hotels in Telluride — $134 Hotwire
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Montrose — $22 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more