- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In a lovingly renovated Victorian tavern awash in handmade lace and stained glass, this restaurant is just plain cozy. A fixed-price menu spotlights skillet-fried chicken or steak paired with flaky biscuits fresh from the oven, creamy mashed potatoes swimming in chicken gravy, or sweet-and-sour coleslaw from a Pennsylvania Dutch recipe. Served family style, dinner is only $16 (or $28 for steak). Reservations are recommended.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Durango Fr $135+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- Durango Savings! Book at Residence Inn Durango Fr $249+/Nt Expedia
- $18.95 & up : Compact rentals in Durango Hotwire
- $88.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Montrose — $88 Hotwire
- $20.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Durango — $21 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more