- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
U.S. 550 runs straight through town and turns into Main Street for the 7 blocks from 3rd Avenue to 9th Avenue. The Visitors' Information Center and the Hot Springs Park are on the north end of town, and the historic landmark hotel, the Beaumont, is smack in the middle of town between 5th and 6th avenues. The Uncompaghre River runs parallel to Main Street just a couple blocks west of town, and Box Canyon is just southwest of Main Street at the confluence of Canyon Creek and the Uncompaghre River.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe