- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Highway 149 turns into Gunnison Avenue as it passes through this tiny mountain town stretching seven blocks. The majority of the shops are on Gunnison Avenue and the parallel Silver Street and Bluffs Street lined with historic homes. Intersecting north-south streets are numbered from 2 to 8.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe