Sights & Attractions in Summit County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Breckenridge
Country Boy Mine
Ever since gold was discovered here in 1887, the Country Boy Mine...
Edwin Carter Discovery Center
Dating from 1875, the Edwin Carter Discovery Center is dedicated...
|Museums / Galleries||Breckenridge|
Downtown Breckenridge's Historic District is one of Colorado's...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Breckenridge|
Lomax Placer Mine
At Lomax Placer Mine you can learn how chemists determined the...
|Mines, Information Centers||Breckenridge|
Washington Gold & Silver Mine
A century ago the Washington Gold & Silver Mine was one of...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's