Sights & Attractions in Summit County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Summit County
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The Matchless Mine and Baby Doe's cabin are just over 1 mile east...
|Museums / Galleries, Mines||Leadville|
The massive, snowcapped peak watching over Leadville is Mount...
National Mining Hall of Fame and Museum
This museum covers virtually every aspect of mining, from the...
|Museums / Galleries||Leadville|
Tabor Opera House
The three-story Tabor Opera House opened in 1879, when it was...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Leadville|
Washington Gold & Silver Mine
A century ago the Washington Gold & Silver Mine was one of...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's