Sights & Attractions in Summit County
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Summit County
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Country Boy Mine
Ever since gold was discovered here in 1887, the Country Boy Mine...
Edwin Carter Discovery Center
Dating from 1875, the Edwin Carter Discovery Center is dedicated...
|Museums / Galleries||Breckenridge|
Healy House and Dexter Cabin
On a tree-lined street in downtown Leadville you'll find the...
|Houses / Mansions||Leadville|
This museum paints a vivid portrait of life in Leadville at the...
|Museums / Galleries||Leadville|
Downtown Breckenridge's Historic District is one of Colorado's...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Breckenridge|
Historic Park & Museum
This sprawling museum re-creates Frisco's boom days. Stroll through...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Frisco|
Resting in the heart of Summit County at 9,017 feet is the Front...
|Bodies of Water||Dillon|
Leadville, Colorado & Southern Railroad Company
Still chugging along is the Leadville, Colorado & Southern...
Lomax Placer Mine
At Lomax Placer Mine you can learn how chemists determined the...
|Mines, Information Centers||Breckenridge|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe