- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Main Street Station
At a Glance
- spa next to the hotel
- free underground parking
- good location between the town and lifts
- views vary greatly
- so-so service
Check Rates from our Partners
Main Street Station Review
A true hotel with single rooms, Main Street Station is a complex of five buildings. Wyndham Vacation Rental's ResortQuest manages Grand Central, East, and West, all of which have condos on the upper floors above retail outlets that sell everything from ski gear to fresh flowers. The fourth building is a members-only Hyatt Vacation Club, and the fifth and newest building is Water House, consisting of individually owned condos. The units range from studios to four bedrooms. There are plenty of amenities, including concierge, gas fireplaces, and stereo systems. Some rooms overlook Maggie Pond, a popular gathering spot in summer. The hustle and bustle of Main Street is just outside.
- Address: 505 S. Main St., Breckenridge, CO 80424 | Map It
- Phone: 970/547–6015; 800/525–2258
- Website: www.wyndhamvacationrentals.com
- Location: Breckenridge
- 40 rooms in Hyatt home; 61 in Grand Central, East, and West; 17 in Water House.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more