- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Main Street Station
At a Glance
- spa next to the hotel
- free underground parking
- good location between the town and lifts
- views vary greatly
- so-so service
Check Rates from our Partners
Main Street Station Review
A true hotel with single rooms, Main Street Station is a complex of five buildings. Wyndham Vacation Rental's ResortQuest manages Grand Central, East, and West, all of which have condos on the upper floors above retail outlets that sell everything from ski gear to fresh flowers. The fourth building is a members-only Hyatt Vacation Club, and the fifth and newest building is Water House, consisting of individually owned condos. The units range from studios to four bedrooms. There are plenty of amenities, including concierge, gas fireplaces, and stereo systems. Some rooms overlook Maggie Pond, a popular gathering spot in summer. The hustle and bustle of Main Street is just outside.
- Address: 505 S. Main St., Breckenridge, CO 80424 | Map It
- Phone: 970/547–6015; 800/525–2258
- Website: www.wyndhamvacationrentals.com
- Location: Breckenridge
- 40 rooms in Hyatt home; 61 in Grand Central, East, and West; 17 in Water House.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We usually take at trip from Greeley up US34 each Sept and Thanksgiving week to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more
For a while we thought our vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park and Steamboat Springs might be in jeopardy due to the fires but little did we know that a bizarre flood would get in the way. Read more
Hi there, my boyfriend and I are starting to do some major planning for a road trip we'll be taking to explore the United States, starting from CA. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more