- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Historic Mint Review
Built in 1862, this raucous eatery originally served as a bar and brothel. The olden days are still evident in the bar's brass handles and hand-carved wood, as well as in the antiques and vintage photographs covering the walls of the dining area. Red meat reigns supreme, although you'll also find chicken and fish on the menu. Either way, you cook your own meal on lava rocks sizzling at 1,100°F. If you prefer to leave the cooking to the chef, there's a prime rib special. A well-stocked salad bar complements your entrée.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Family of 4 going to Colo in July. Read more
· News & Features
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha ... Read more
Apparently 2013 is the year of major airline uniform upgrades.... Read more