Summit County Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Summit County Restaurant Reviews
Whereas the restaurants in the celeb resorts of Aspen and Vail mimic the sophistication and style of New York and Los Angeles, Summit County eateries specialize in pub food and Mexican cuisine for calorie-hungry hikers, skiers, and boaters, with the exception of a few more urbane spots in Breckenridge. You won't find much sushi here, but you will find fish tacos, shepherd's pies, and burgers with every imaginable topping. Hearty, reasonably priced comfort food is served at a number of cozy brewpubs along with handcrafted local suds like Dam Straight Lager, Avalanche Ale, and Ptarmigan Pilsner.
Browse Summit County Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's