- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
When to Go
Dillon is a hub for all seasons. In the winter, during ski season, Dillon is the place to get gas, groceries and directions before heading on to Keystone, A-Basin, Breck, or Copper. Beginning with the snowmelt in May, Dillon unfolds as a center for hiking, biking, and water sports.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe