- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks. Colorado Avid Golfer magazine named this 18-hole beauty the best mountain course and the best golf experience in Colorado, both for its technically challenging layout and for its rich, natural beauty, including stands of pine and aspen trees and visiting elk and deer herds. Each hole on the par-72 course has dramatic views of the Gore Mountain range. 2929 N. Golden Eagle Rd., Silverthorne, CO, 80498. 970/262–3636. www.ravenatthreepeaks.com. Reservations essential. 18 holes. 7413/5235 yds. Par: 72. Green Fee: $169. Facilities: driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, rental clubs, pro shop, PGA pro lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's