- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks. Colorado Avid Golfer magazine named this 18-hole beauty the best mountain course and the best golf experience in Colorado, both for its technically challenging layout and for its rich, natural beauty including stands of pine and aspen trees and visiting elk and deer herds. Each hole on the par-72 course has dramatic views of the Gore Mountain range. 2929 N. Golden Eagle Rd., Silverthorne, CO, 80498. 970/262-3636. www.raventhreepeaks.com. Reservations essential. 18 holes. Yards: 7,413/5,235. Par: 72. Green fee: $165.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe