- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Copper Mountain has reasonably priced golf and lodging packages. You can also take a shuttle from the resort to the Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks, about 15 minutes away in Dillon.
Copper Creek Golf Club. Right at the Copper Mountain Resort is a par-69, 6,057-yard course designed by Pete and Perry Dye. The highest-elevation 18-hole golf course in North America, it flows up and down some of the ski trails at the base of the mountain and between condos and town homes in the resort's East Village. 104 Wheeler Pl., Copper Mountain, CO, 80443. 866/286–1663. www.coppercolorado.com. 18 holes. 6057 yds. Par: 69. Green Fee: $72. Facilities: driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's