- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Woodward at Copper. Hone your best tricks at this massive snowboard, skateboard, and BMX training facility and indoor playground nicknamed "The Barn." Strap on a snowboard or skis specially fitted with wheels to take on the Jumps and Pump track before landing in one of the foam pits. You can also practice tricks on five Olympic trampolines or jump even higher on the Supertramp, one of the first in the world offered at a public gym. There is also space for skateboarders and BMX and mountain-bike riders of all levels. Camps throughout the summer teach children as young as eight how to own the slopes. Copper Mountain, CO, 80443. 888/350–1544. www.woodwardatcopper.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's