When to Go in Steamboat Springs
When to Go
A popular year-round destination, Steamboat becomes most dramatic in mid-September, when the leaves turn brilliant gold in the forests along the highways and the air cools considerably. By the first week of November, the ski season has begun, and it doesn't end until mid-April.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's