Shopping in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Shopping in Grand Junction
Champion Boots & Saddlery
The best place in the area for Tony Lama boots and Minnetonka...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Grand Junction|
The sweetest deal in town, Enstrom's is known for its scrumptious...
|Food / Candy||Grand Junction|
The Main Street boutique Girlfriends sells a line of comfy clothes...
|Gifts / Souvenirs, Clothing||Grand Junction|
Heirlooms for Hospice
The cute but upscale boutique Heirlooms for Hospice has great...
|Household Items / Furniture, Clothing||Grand Junction|
Working Artists Studio and Gallery
Working Artists Studio and Gallery carries prints, pottery, stained...
|Gifts / Souvenirs, Art Galleries||Grand Junction|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109-$149 -- 4-Diamond Hotel near Downtown Boulder, 60% Off Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
- $119-$129 -- Colorado: Aspen Resort through Summer, 70% Off The Westin Snowmass Resort
- $12.62 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
- $129 -- Colorado: Top-Rated Steamboat Resort — $129 Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Downtown Denver Hotel, 50% Off — $119-$159 The Westin Denver Downtown