- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vista Verde Guest Ranch
At a Glance
- authentic experience
- variable stays
Check Rates from our Partners
Vista Verde Guest Ranch Review
On a working ranch, the luxurious Vista Verde provides city slickers with an authentic Western experience. Lodge rooms are huge and beautifully appointed, with lace curtains, Western art, and lodgepole furniture. Cabins are more rustic, with pine paneling and old-fashioned wood-burning stoves, plus refrigerators, coffeemakers, and porches. Three-, five-, and seven-night packages are available. Two weeks a year you can participate in a cattle drive; there are also weeks for adults only.
- Address: 31100 County Rd. 64, Clark Steamboat Springs, CO 80428 | Map It
- Phone: 970/879–3858; 800/526–7433
- Website: www.vistaverde.com
- Location: Steamboat Springs
- 3 rooms, 9 cabins.
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Mar.–early June and Oct.–mid-Dec.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more