- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Apple Shed Review
Once an apple-packing shed, the Apple Shed has been restored and remodeled into a series of unusual gift shops and arts and crafts galleries. The attached Loading Dock Deli ($) serves fresh peach milk shakes in season and top-notch sandwiches, sure to fuel your drive up the next pass.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Grand Junction Fr $121+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $18/night less
- Small budget: Stay in Grand Junction this May Fr $149+/Nt Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- $108 & Up: Cheap Grand Junction Stay — $108 Save with Hotels.com, $11/night less
- $18.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Grand Junction — $19 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more