- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Los Tres Potrillos
Los Tres Potrillos Review
This casual Mexican restaurant has the usual selection of burritos and tacos, along with the only patio in town. Try the fajitas, enchiladas, and carne asada. Mexican pottery, serapes, and sombreros in green, orange, and black make up the colorful backdrop. The service staff is accommodating, and the inexpensive beers and so-so margaritas come fast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Quality Inn Grand Junction in May: $100 & Up Expedia
- May deal: Clarion Inn Grand Junction Fr $110+/Nt Expedia
- $15.95 & up : Compact rentals in Grand Junction Hotwire
- Acqua Salon & Spa Lodging Package: 2 Nts + Spa Vouchers — $875+ ResortsandLodes.com
- $17.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Grand Junction — $18 Hotwire
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more