Nightlife & the Arts in Steamboat Springs and Northwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Steamboat Springs
Hot Air Balloon Rodeo and Annual Art in the Park
Every year since 1980, mid-July in Steamboat has meant hot-air...
Mahogany Ridge Brewery & Grill
Mahogany Ridge Brewery & Grill serves superior pub grub and...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Steamboat Springs|
Old Town Pub
The Old Town Pub serves juicy burgers accompanied by music from...
Strings in the Mountains Music Festival
The focus is on chamber music and chamber-orchestra music presented...
On the mountain, the Tugboat is the place for loud rock and roll...
|Music Clubs||Steamboat Springs|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Shadow Run Condominiums in May: $174 & Up Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- Save at 3-Star Timber Run Condominiums: $250 & Up in May Save with Expedia, $115/night less
- $65.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Steamboat Springs Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Steamboat Springs this May Fr $137+/Nt — $137 Save with Expedia, $63/night less
- $57.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Steamboat Springs — $58 Hotwire