- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Golf Club at Redlands Mesa. The 18-hole championship course is set at an elevation of 4,600 feet in the shadows of the Colorado National Monument, just minutes from downtown. 2325 W. Ridges Blvd., Grand Junction, CO, 81507. 970/263–9270 or 866/863–9270. www.redlandsgolf.com. Reservations essential. 18 holes. Monument Course: 7007 yds. Par 72. Slope 137. Redlands Course: 6486 yds. Par 72. Slope 133. Canyon Course: 5281 yds. Par 72. Slope 121. Desert Course: 4890 yds. Par 72. Slope 115. Green Fee: $61/$89. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, lessons, restaurant, bar.
More Sports and Outdoors
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe