- Colorado National Monument Gaze out over Grand Junction toward the Book Cliffs along the 23-mile Rim Rock Drive or hike one of the many trails through sandstone canyons.
- Dinosaur National Monument Wander among thousands of fossilized skeletons that remain embedded in the rugged hillsides or take a raft trip down the Green or Yampa rivers.
- Grand Junction and Palisade wine tasting More than two dozen local wineries have garnered attention for their grapes grown in the unique high-altitude soil.
- Steamboat Springs horseback riding Choose from an authentic dude ranch experience, a pack trip into the wilderness, or a gentle alpine trail ride.
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs Though it takes some work to get here, it's well worth the effort to soak away what ails you in the rustic, rock-lined setting.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More