- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
U.S. 550 North and U.S. 550 South meet at a junction in front of the Silverton Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Center. At the intersection, Greene Street—with the main stores, restaurants, hotels, and the only paved street in town—heads northeast from 6th Street to 15th Street before splitting into County Road 110 heading to the Silverton Mountain Ski Area to the north and County Road 2 heading to the Old Hundred Gold Mine and the Mayflower Gold Mill to the east.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's