Sights & Attractions in Southwest Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Durango
Chimney Rock National Monument
About 16 miles west of Pagosa Springs, State Hwy. 151 heads south...
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
The most entertaining way to relive the halcyon days of the Old...
Fort Lewis College
High on a mesa southeast of Durango, Fort Lewis College adds...
Main Avenue National Historic District
The intersection of 13th Avenue and Main Avenue (locals also...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Durango|
Navajo State Park
About 36 miles southwest of Pagosa Springs, Navajo State Park...
The Springs Resort
In a beautiful setting overlooking the San Juan River, the Springs...
|Hot Springs / Spas, Resorts||Durango|
Trimble Spa and Natural Hot Springs
About 5 miles north of Durango, this is a great place to soak...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Durango|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's