Fishing in Ridgway
Ridgway State Park. At this peaceful state park, 5 miles north of Ridgway, the 5-mile-long reservoir is stocked with plenty of rainbow trout, as well as the larger and tougher brown trout. Anglers also pull up kokanee salmon and yellow perch. There's a boat ramp, swimming beach, picnic areas, playgrounds, and a campground. 28555 U.S. 550, Ridgway, CO, 81432. 970/626–5822. www.cpw.state.co.us. $7.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's