- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
"Soup's on" (get it?) occupies two intimate rooms in a historic cabin tucked away in an alley and dishes up Nouveau American cuisine with a strong French accent. Organic herbs grown on the premises accent local produce, and everything, including soups, stocks, and sauces, are made from scratch. The menu changes every few weeks, but always includes locally influenced entrées such as elk tenderloin and Colorado lamb. Pair your meal with a glass of wine from the comprehensive wine cellar. Call ahead for your seating time: 6 or 8:15.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
Whether you're looking for a high-adrenaline adventure out on the slopes, the best spots for après-ski, ... Read more
You know Telluride for its white powder slopes in the winter and fun summer weekend festivals, but fall... Read more
If you haven't booked your Presidents' Day getaway yet, fear not, as there are still deals to be had.... Read more