Southwest Colorado Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southwest Colorado Hotel Reviews
No matter what you’re looking for in vacation lodging—luxurious slope-side condominium, landmark inn in a historic town, riverside cabin, guest ranch, country inn, budget motel, or chock-full-of-RVs campground—southwest Colorado has it in abundance. Rates vary season to season, particularly in the resort towns. Some properties close in fall once the aspens have shed their golden leaves, open in winter when the lifts begin running, close in spring after the snow melts, and open again in mid-June.
Browse Southwest Colorado Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's