- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Getting in and out of Gunnison is a breeze. U.S. 50 travels right through town, heading east to I–25 in Pueblo and northwest to I–70 in Grand Junction. U.S. 50 goes by the name Tomichi Avenue as it travels 18 blocks through town. Western State College and the Pioneer Museum are on the east side of town, and the rodeo grounds and airport are to the south.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's