- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
High Mountain Drifters. Choose from half- and full-day fly-fishing tours on the Taylor, East, and Gunnison rivers, as well as the Blue Mesa Reservoir. Guides also have access to private waters on the East River and Tomichi and Cochtopa creeks. 201 W. Tomichi Ave., Gunnison, CO, 81230. 970/641–1845. www.highmtndrifters.com.
Gunnison Sports Outfitters. Take a guided fishing trip on the Blue Mesa Resevoir, which teems with brown trout, rainbow trout, and kokanee salmon. Full-day trips are $325 per person; kids 12 and younger pay nothing. 201 W. Tomichi Ave., Gunnison, CO, 81230. 970/641–1845. www.gunnisonsportsoutfitters.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's