- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fantasy Ranch. One of the best ways to see the Crested Butte area is from atop a horse. Fantasy Ranch gives guided horseback tours into the Elk Mountains, Maroon Bells, and Gunnison National Forest. Ninety-minute trail rides are $60, half-day trips start at $90, and full-day wilderness adventures are $125. Riders must be at least 7 years old. The company also offers multiday pack trips. 935 Gothic Rd., Mt. Crested Butte, CO, 81224. 970/349–5425 or 888/688–3488. www.fantasyranchoutfitters.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's