Sights & Attractions in South Central Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in South Central Colorado
This pink-stucco Italianate complex, built in 1918, is truly one...
Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Area
Taking its own name from the many peaks named after famous universities...
Garden of the Gods
These magnificent, eroded red-sandstone formations—from gnarled...
|Geological Sites||Colorado Springs|
If you want to see the view from the top of Pikes Peak, the view...
Cañon City is the gateway to the 1,053-foot-deep Royal Gorge...
|Geological Sites||Cañon City and Royal Gorge|
U.S. Air Force Academy
The academy, which set up camp in 1954, is one of the most popular...
|Educational Institutions||Colorado Springs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe