Sights & Attractions in South Central Colorado
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions South Central Colorado
|A-B C-D E-J K-M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cave of the Winds
Discovered by two boys in 1880, the cave has been exploited as...
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
America's highest zoo, at 6,800 feet, has more than 500 animals...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Colorado Springs|
The fine City Park has fishing lakes, playgrounds, kiddie rides...
This entire town is a National Historic Landmark District, and...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Cuchara Valley|
Collegiate Peaks Wilderness Area
Taking its own name from the many peaks named after famous universities...
Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
This regional museum has a fine permanent collection of modern...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Colorado Springs|
Corazon de Trinidad
Downtown Trinidad, called the Corazon de Trinidad, is a National...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Trinidad|
Cripple Creek and Victor Narrow Gauge Railroad
A favorite with kids, the Cripple Creek and Victor Narrow Gauge...
|Transportation Sites||Cripple Creek|
Cripple Creek District Museum
The museum set in three historic buildings—including a vintage...
|Museums / Galleries||Cripple Creek|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All South Central Colorado Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's