- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
You need a private car to explore this area. There's a compact, walkable downtown area, but you'll need to drive to most lodgings, rivers, attractions, and the trailheads in the mountains.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's