- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Walking Stick Golf Course. This challenging links-style course is named after the native cholla, the cacti in the rugged terrain and arroyos that surround the rolling green fairways. 4301 Walking Stick Blvd., Pueblo, CO, 81001. 719/553–1181. www.pueblocitygolf.com. 18 holes. 7,147 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: $44. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's