- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boating, Kayaking, and Fishing
Edge Ski, Paddle and Pack. Along the Arkansas River near the Pueblo Levee you'll notice a kayak course. The Edge Ski, Paddle and Pack rents kayaks and gives lessons. 107 N. Union Ave., Pueblo, CO, 81003. 719/583–2021. www.edgeskiandpaddle.com.
Lake Pueblo State Park. There's excellent camping and fishing at Lake Pueblo State Park, as well as many other outdoor activities. Hwy. 96, 8 miles west of downtown, Pueblo, CO, 81005. 719/561–9320. www.parks.state.co.us/parks/LakePueblo.
South Shore Marina. At this marina in Lake Pueblo State Park, you can rent eight-passenger pontoon boats for $165 per half-day. Lake Pueblo State Park, Hwy. 96, 8 miles west of downtown, 81005. 719/564–1043. www.thesouthshoremarina.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's