South Central Colorado Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
South Central Colorado Hotel Reviews
The lodging star is the Broadmoor resort in Colorado Springs, built from the booty of the late-19th-century gold-rush days, but there are also predictable boxy-bed motel rooms awaiting travelers at the junctions of major highways throughout the region. Interspersed are quaint mom-and-pop motels, as well as bed-and-breakfasts and small luxury hotels in tourist districts.
The entire area is known for camping. The U.S. Forest Service operates many developed campgrounds, and there are numerous backcountry opportunities as well.
Browse South Central Colorado Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe