- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
It's easiest to explore this region in a private car because the attractions are spread out. If you're staying in the heart of town and don't intend to head out to Pikes Peak, the Air Force Academy or other attractions farther away, you could use the Mountain Metropolitan Transit bus system or grab a taxi. Gray Line offers tours of the Colorado Springs area, including Pikes Peak and Manitou Springs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's