- Hike a Fourteener Coloradans collect hikes to the summit of Fourteeners—mountains that top 14,000 feet above sea level—like trophies.
- Play on the Sand Dunes At Great Sand Dunes, one of nature's most spectacular sandboxes, you'll feel like a kid again as you hike up a 750-foot dune then roll down (or sandboard) the other side.
- Raft on the Arkansas The Arkansas River is one of the most popular rivers for rafting and kayaking—from gentle floats to Class V rapids—in the United States.
- Ride Up Pikes Peak Katharine Bates wrote "America the Beautiful" after riding to the top of Pikes Peak. Today you can drive or ride the cog railway to the top for the same see-forever views.
- Visit the U.S. Air Force Academy Here you can learn more about the academy that trains future Air Force leaders and visit the stunning, nondenominational Cadet Chapel.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More