- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cafe at Trail Ridge
Cafe at Trail Ridge Review
The park's only source for food is this small café offering snacks and sandwiches, hot dogs, and soups. A coffee bar also serves fair-trade coffee, espresso drinks, and tea, plus water, juice, and salads. The café is in the same building as the Trail Ridge Store, adjacent to the Alpine Visitor Center, and is open seasonally, whenever Trail Ridge Road is open.
- Address: Trail Ridge Rd., at Alpine Visitor Center, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO 80517
- Phone: 970/586–3097
- Hours: Late May–mid-June and late Aug.–mid-Oct., daily 10–4:30; mid-June–late Aug., daily 8–5:30
- Location: Rocky Mountain National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
A few months ago, DH and I decided to look for a place to get away for a few days at a ski resort, someplace close to the slopes to avoid having to lug our skis and heavy boots a long distance to the base. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more