Rocky Mountain National Park Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rocky Mountain National Park Hotel Reviews
Bed-and-breakfasts and small inns in north central Colorado vary from old-fashioned fluffy cottages to sleek, modern buildings with understated lodge themes. If you want some pampering, there are guest ranches and spas.
In Estes Park, Grand Lake, and other nearby towns, the elevation keeps the climate cool, and you’ll scarcely need (and you'll have a tough time finding) air-conditioned lodging. For a historic spot, try the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, which dates to 1909 and features 160 guestrooms. The park has no hotels or lodges.
Browse Rocky Mountain National Park Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's