Bicycling in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are no bike paths in the park, and bikes are not allowed on trails. Bicyclists are permitted on Trail Ridge Road, but it too strenuous for most people due to its ever-increasing elevation. Those who have an extra lung or two to spare, however, might tackle a ride up the gravel, 9-mi Old Fall River Road, then ride down Trail Ridge Road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's