- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Vazquez Creek. Winter Park is one of the leading mountain-biking destinations in the Rockies, with some 30 miles of trails crisscrossing the main part of the resort and 600 more miles off the beaten path. Vazquez Creek is an easy but fun 4.5-mile trail that runs along a forest of blue spruce, fir, and aspen. The trail sticks to dirt roads with easy grades; the elevation gain is barely 600 feet. For more serious bikers the side trails have challenging climbs and rewarding vistas. Trailhead: parking garage next to the visitor center at the junction of U.S. 40 and Vazquez Rd., Winter Park, CO, 80482.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's