- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Winter Park Resort has made some dramatic changes recently, and now there's a small village at the base anchored by Zephyr Mountain Lodge and the Fraser Crossing and Founders Pointe condominiums. The Village Cabriolet—an open gondola—takes day skiers from a big parking lot to one end of the village, and they must walk past most of the shops, restaurants, and bars before reaching the lifts at the base of the resort.
Winter Park at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Rockies Near Denver
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's